Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Kiana Tom Nude

She told to me and lie down on a big sofa and I have laid down... Kiana Tom has moved apart my legs, has removed shorts making me nude and has lead on my pussy with her hand, nude, pussy lips became damp and Kiana Tom has started to undress, has then removed the shirt from me and has started to lick my dummies, how many times I was engaged with guys having sex, but such I still did not test! Kiana Tom gently bit them, then started to suck, with moaning. Then Kiana Tom has started to rub the breast gently... Then Kianna passed to a belly, has moved apart to my legs and has put them to itself on shoulders. she licked my clit, got in most safe places of my pussy... Kiana Tom thrusted her tongue inside, then sharply got and began on new, and then she has started to drive the dummies on my pussy hole... Kiana Tom has again bent down and has begun to lick, I have terminated... She greedy swallowed of my allocation... And then again caressed me... I was cumming each hour till the morning lying nude.

No comments: